Eric, Jerrica, Easton, Cambri & Carter

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Cambri Hammer

Cambri was born on July 11th, 2013.  She weighed 9 lbs. 2 ounces and was 20.5 inches. (yes she was a big baby).  She had a ton of dark hair and a bunch of chub. I love it!  Her birth was so much easier then Easton's.  I went in at 4 a.m. to be induced, by the time they got me all hooked up it was 5 a.m. The nurse said can you feel any contractions and I said no, she said well you are having one right now.  The doctor came in at 6 a.m. and broke my water and not too long after they came in and gave me my epidural. I hardly felt any contractions and they weren't even really painful.  Around 8 a.m. I was ready to push and did just a few pushes and at  8:12 a.m. we had our beautiful baby girl! We all love her so much and are so grateful she is ours:)



Easton loving his new baby sister!

Her face was so black and blue because she had the cord wrapped around her.



Proud Daddy!



Look at all of her dark hair!


Sweet baby Girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment