She sleeps pretty good at night, lately she has been going to sleep around 11 and waking up at 4 or 5 to eat and then sleeps a few more hours. So I can't complain too much!
Eric, Jerrica, Easton, Cambri & Carter
Friday, September 20, 2013
Happy Girl!. .
Cambri is 2 months old and is a happy little thing!.. I seriously can't get enough of her! In the mornings when she wakes up she will just look around and smile when I talk to her. It is the cutest thing ever!. . Normally when she wakes up from sleeping she is a feed me now kind of baby, but not in the morning. If i try to feed her she will drink like an ounce (she normally drinks 4) and then will just look at me and smile away.
She sleeps pretty good at night, lately she has been going to sleep around 11 and waking up at 4 or 5 to eat and then sleeps a few more hours. So I can't complain too much!
She sleeps pretty good at night, lately she has been going to sleep around 11 and waking up at 4 or 5 to eat and then sleeps a few more hours. So I can't complain too much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment