Eric, Jerrica, Easton, Cambri & Carter

Monday, October 28, 2013

Blessing Day!

This post is late, but I finally got some pictures from my mom of Cambri's Blessing Day.  It was a great day, but also a hard day.  We blessed her on July 28th, the day before we moved to Pennsylvania.  I wish I could say I remember what Eric said in her blessing, but honestly I don't remember.  I think I was thinking too much about the move and saying goodbye to everyone.  I feel like I cried all day long!... We sure do love our little Cambri girl and even though I can't remember what was said in her blessing I know that the Lord loves her so much and she is a very special girl.. We are so blessed to have her in our family.





My Grandpa Miller wore these shoes when he was blessed ( yes pink shoes for a boy) ha ha. . All of the granddaughters have worn them and now Cambri the 1st Great Granddaughter has worn them.  My grandma added the flowers so they weren't there when my grandpa wore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment