Eric, Jerrica, Easton, Cambri & Carter

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pictures!..

Fun at the Park
This is what missing a nap will do to you.
Easton wouldn't take a nap and I was desperate so I bribed him with chocolate.  I guess he ended up not eating the chocolate because this is what he looked like when he woke up. Good thing it was chocolate and not something else;)
When it rains here it pours.  It is crazy how much it rains here and how fast it comes down.
Little Miss is walking.  She started walking between 10 and 11 months.
11 Months!..
Sarah's girls Claire, Lilly and Ericka stayed the night at our house while their parents went to a concert.  We had so much fun with these girls.
All the girls and Easton ready for bed.  We ended up putting East in his bed when he fell asleep so he would sleep better.
First little ponytail!..(don't mind the garbage in the background)


We love summer!.




No comments:

Post a Comment