Eric, Jerrica, Easton, Cambri & Carter

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Picky Eater and Sleeping Buddies

Easton is still the pickiest eater and will only eat his certain foods.  He likes cereal, mac and cheese, crackers, yogurt and fruit. That is pretty much all he will eat and most treats.  He was helping me make pumpkin cookies and I looked over and he was eating pumpkin straight out of the can.  I thought maybe I bought the pumpkin that is ready to go for a pumpkin pie so I tried it and it was nasty plain pumpkin. He kept saying this is delicious! I love pumpkin! So I put some in a bowl and he ate it and now wants it all the time. I'm not complaining because it is healthy, but seriously he will try pumpkin, but wont try pizza, chicken nuggets, PB & J, cinnamon sugar toast. (all the normal kid foods). He is a crazy one when it comes to food!..
Easton eating canned pumpkin... Nasty!!
Easton has figured out how to climb into Cambri's crib.  So every night we find him and her both asleep in the crib.  It is cute, but can get crazy at times because they will stay up laughing and playing and usually he is bugging Cambri while she is trying to go to sleep. I love watching them together though. They have tons of fun together and are best buds!.

No comments:

Post a Comment