Eric, Jerrica, Easton, Cambri & Carter

Thursday, January 18, 2018

October 2015

      In October I went our to Philly to meet Eric for his graduation.  My mom watched Easton and Cambri so I could go.  I got to spend a few days with Eric and we mainly just ate our way around Philly.  Eric graduated on October 6th 2015.  It was one of the best days ever knowing he was done with school forever. We are so proud of him and so grateful for this great career he finished.
     We had an ultrasound at 21 weeks and found out we were having a baby boy!. We are so excited and are ready for February so we can meet him.  Easton was right always telling us it is a baby brother. Easton and Cambri loved raking and jumping in the leaves.  We went to the pumpkin patch and did a little hay maze.  We also had fun trick or treating on Halloween.  The kids loved getting lots of candy. Easton was a fireman and wore his costume almost everyday for the whole month of October.  Cambri was cute little Dorothy from the Wizard Of Oz.







Carter


















No comments:

Post a Comment